How to track your distance
Join our Prince’s Trust Strava community with other Palace to Palace participants and link your account to your JustGiving page so friends and family can see your progress.
After every ride or walk your miles will automatically appear on your JustGiving page so your supporters can see you in action!
To connect your Strava to your JustGiving follow these simple steps:
- Go to your online JustGiving page
- Click on ‘Connect to Strava’
- Give permission for JustGiving to access your Strava account
- Select the type of activity you would like to track, e.g. cycling/walking and unit of measurement
- Save your settings and your miles will automatically begin appearing on your page
If you don’t have a Strava account, you can create one here.
If you are already using another tracking app or prefer to try a different one, please do use whatever you are most comfortable with and whatever works best for you.